Portfolio | pôrt'fōlē,ō |
• a set of pieces of creative work collected by someone to display their skills, especially to a potential client.
Welcome to the portfolio of William Manning. This is a collection of creative work and an exploration of the world as I see it and as I sometimes imagine it. I attempt to make my photos fun, colorful, sometimes dreamy and sometimes provocative but always something that captures my audience's attention. But what is really important about photography, yours, mine and others is to tell a story. The portfolios below give you a glimpse into my work. I'll let you interpret the story of each photo and hope you take pleasure in the craft I have practiced for over 25 years. If you enjoy my storytelling I invite you to join me on a future photo tour and create your own story of a rewarding journey.
Landscape | 'lan(d),skāp |
• all the visible features of an area of countryside or land, often considered in terms of their aesthetic appeal
Travel | 'travęl |
• make a journey, typically of some length or abroad.
• journey along a road or through a region
Illustration | ,ile'strāSH(ę)n |
• a picture illustrating a story, a book, newspaper, etc...
Click on any of the above photos to view portfolio of that subject